Bounce Rules and Policies
Please read and observe the following rules for everyone to enjoy a safe environment at That Bounce Place. (owned and operated by Bounce Kings LLC)
- Waivers must be signed prior to bouncing.
- No outside food, beverages, or gum.
- No smoking inside or directly outside entries/exits to our facilities.
- No sharp objects or jewelry in bounce areas.
- No profanity, disturbing the peace, or causing disruption to business or the public, for the safety of all.
- Please remove shoes, glasses, and all objects from pockets before bouncing. No clothing with sharp embellishments.
- Socks MUST be worn while bouncing, no exceptions! (available for purchase)
- No flipping, acrobatics, or gymnastics.
- Feet first on all slides.
- No wrestling on or in bouncers.
- No big kids in designated toddler areas.
- Follow attendent's instructions at all times.
- All bouncing guests must be under 200 lbs. Adult bouncing is restricted during peak hours. Please call your location for more details.
- Please report any and ALL injuries IMMEDIATELY to a "That Bounce Place" staff member.
This policy will be updated as necessary. We ask that you observe any and all changes or additions to this policy. Thank you.